The end of the year is nigh. I have been mentally putting this post off thinking it was too early but honestly, it simply no longer is. Three weeks to go until you are looking around at all these organised families giving gifts to their child’s teachers.
Do you do the whole teacher’s gift? It can get expensive, no?
After flicking around Pinterest for a while I was inspired to make some of these wonderful “You’re The Balm” gifts and pass the printable on to you. I hope it helps in the end of year, extremely fun, madness.
You’re The Balm Teachers Gift
What you will need:
- Download the free printable
- Black felt tip pen
- Card or heavy paper – I used 200gsm card from Officeworks
- Cute washi tape
- Lip balm – I am a doTERRA Wellness Advocate so I chose to use these Peppermint and Wild Orange ones that are super yummy and fresh on my lips.
What to do:
- Print out the free printable (link is above and below) and print off with page set up as portrait with 4 to a page. I have made it so 4 cards will fit happily on an A4 page.
- If you have the capabilities you might like to personalise on your computer before printing off but if not, just using a black felt tip pen will look fine.
- Cut out your cards.
- Using your washi tape, wrap enough tape to stick the balm onto the card and so you can admire it on the edges.
- Add you little creations as a cute bonus to your teacher’s gift or just hand out by themselves. Ours are going out to aids and helpers solo and all major teachers get theres as a little bonus.
You could also use these as a class gift but I do have another idea coming up for you soon for the whole class so keep an eye out for that one.
If you missed the printable you can grab it here.
Do you give teachers a gift at the end of the year?