This week was packed with the silly season but what I have at the other end is an overflowing Christmas tree and a sense of achievement. My gift list is checked off and my packages all sent. Winning!
Unfortunately playing an overachieving elf all week has meant I am living in a pig sty and today I am still yet to change out of my PJ bottoms. But hey, if you can’t slum it on the weekends when can you?!
I hope you are enjoying a lazy Saturday afternoon around the house. I am just about to roll an entire tin of Christmas Butter Cookies and a cup of tea. So join me, pop the kettle on and let me show you just some of the cool stuff I found around the inter webs in this weekend’s loving link list.
- I received this super sweet pineapple cookie (check it out in the header image) from Karyn at Sweet n Pretty as part of my Fat Mum Slim Gift Exchange present. How amazing is it!! Once I checked out Sweet n Pretty’s Instagram account I realised she was one amazing creative lady. Check out those elephant cookies!!!
- Sometimes I get bored and to liven things up I thoroughly enjoy pushing the people I love’s buttons. So I got a great chuckle out of this post from The Blogess.
- I picked up some very cool Christmas gift tags from The Thud.
- Found this hidden veggie pizza sauce on The Veggie Mama and I can’t wait to try it out.
- I was pretty excited to open a Typo email to see this Instagram picture I took when Zelph the Elf arrived at our house. Zelph is still yet to move from this spot. Lazy ass!
- Love a zodiac and love my social media (as much as fb hurts sometimes). Check out what your sign says about your social media habits.
- Intrigued by the amount of poo related items that are popping up around the place. Pills for smells. Pills for sparkles.
- Also have been revisiting the Demystifying Social Media series from Bloggers Bazaar. Love it!
- I don’t love the song but can’t look away from this film clip. Beyonce is hypnotic! But what is that bow top!?! Of course not worn by Beyonce! Otherwise it would be never be dissed.
Have a great weekend and take it easy on those shopping aisles.
Care to share any cool stuff you have found this week?
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!