Argh, it is here. I am so excited for cake, macaroons and fancy pants sandwiches. Gestational Diabetes means nothing to me at lunch today! I can’t wait to share with you some of the great pics I WILL take at today’s baby shower next week.
But for now let me share some of the good stuff I have been getting into on the web this week.
- How fancy is this printable 2015 calendar from Oh Happy Day which includes its own fold up stand!
- Smaggle got me putting a bird on it with her DIY.
- I was a little late on the pick up so I am so happy for Amanda at Kaleidoscope to put together her 15 Days to Prepare for 2015 into an eBook.
- Not that I needed any encouraging this week but Jodi at Practising Simplicity got me shopping for the comfiest maternity bras around (so it seems) with her post on 10 Pregnancy Essentials.
- I was inspired and got all lady crush like after reading this interview with Jen Roberts on Not So Mumsy.
- Sasha at From the Left Field went all Resolution Shmesolution and I went “Amen Sista!”
- Oh and my favourite recipes for the week come from Reannon at She Who Rambles for Jaime’s Insanity Burgers.
- And Kirsten and Co.’s Hot Chips. What can I say, I’m a simple woman!
Have a great time this weekend! I certainly will be. Friends, family, festivities and hopefully some sunshine (with a light breeze thanks) to go along with it.
Don’t forget to share any of your favourite finds from around the inter webs in the reply section below.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!