You know what? I think I have Premature Christmas-Elation and this year I have really gone early. I’m checking my calendar everyday and it is going soooo slow! My only hope is that once 1 December rolls around everything seems to move a little faster with Christmas parties and get-togethers.
Yes, I am an 8-year-old, trapped in a 35-year-old body! For Christmas anyway. No wonder I have a son who wears a Santa hat for a third of every day since we put the tree up.
I am now having to shut myself away to avoid over spending. My next buy will be the ham so that doesn’t need to happen yet. I shall just research. 🙂
Oh, and keep my mind occupied by reading things on the internet.
- Ahhhh, so I have to kick off with this! Beth from Almost Posh, oh sorry, maybe you know her as MC Bethamphetamine (!!) had the best story OF. ALL. TIME!
- Looking for something a bit different for some of the men in your life? Well, maybe that should just read bacon lovers because I would love to taste this jam shared by Vicki at Boiled Eggs & Soldiers.
- I am not completely on the Gilmore Girls bandwagon. I am just not up to speed but show me an enamel pin and I am in love! It would be hard not to buy some of these things for the GG lovers in your life.
- My favourite house porn (I haven’t shared any for a while) this week is a refreshed farmhouse, that just happens to feature an IKEA floor lamp that I swear is calling my name!
- Oh and I can’t finish without something festive. The wrap game is strong here.
This week I posted a gift idea that is without allergy issues or personal preference that is simply fun and nice, including a free printable for you, and I also had a big cry about my braces, one year in.
The Ultimate Rabbit Hole Link Up
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering ‘what tha?’ Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
My co-hosts are the lovely Paula at The Geeky Shopaholic (she always brings the good links) and splendid Sammie from The Annoyed Thyroid. The Ultimate Rabbit Hole will remain open until midnight on Monday. Link up here and you will appear across all three blogs.
Grab a cup of tea, jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
I would love to see you socially!