I have no stories for you this week. No gallivanting around. No bucking the normal nightly trend of me, my laptop and a glass of wine.
It is completely fine. I have enjoyed playing catch up this week and ticking a few things off my to do list that has just moved from week to week on there.
How good it drawing lines through things? So much pleasure!
This week online… well do I need to say anything about that? Let’s not but there are a couple of posts that I really enjoyed this week that emerged as the dust settled.
- The award for the most together, fact writing on the event that wasn’t actually about the event goes to the wise Ellen at Potential Psychology.
- Also on the same topic yet written in true Hugzilla form, a quiz that should be made into a pop up for comments. Maybe we could just cut down the wording to simply, “Are you being an asshole?”
- Lighten up! Who doesn’t need a new Netflix binge? VeggieMama Stacey has you covered!
- After Halloween is over, it’s Christmas time! Seriously it is. Did you catch the clever Sarah from TOMFO‘s gift last week?
- Not a new post but I was happy when I found it. A bit of woo empowering raa raa… stuff.
Have a fab weekend. Let me know what you are up to in the comments.
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering ‘what tha?’ Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
My co-hosts are the lovely Paula at The Geeky Shopaholic (she always brings the good links) and splendid Sammie from The Annoyed Thyroid. The Ultimate Rabbit Hole will remain open until midnight on Monday. Link up here and you will appear across all three blogs.
Grab a cup of tea, jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
I would love to see you socially!