My phone is fully loaded with battery, there are costumes out for the kids and I have actually washed my hair.
It’s the Mr’s birthday and he isn’t here so we plan to flood his mobile with so many videos that he will feel like he is at home.
We shall try.
Between planning funny birthday videos and child wrangling I found these good things on the interwebs.
- Ari is very ready for school next year but now it is just up to me to devise a plan to get us all out the door on time more regularly. These Routine Cards from Be A Fun Mum look like a fab idea!
- When we lived in Mackay we had a friend who would always know when something was going to happen in the sky. We would get text messages saying go outside in 15 minutes and look south-west and sure enough to the minute we would get excided about a 60-second flash. This was prior to kids. Now with kids, I want to get them just as excited as we were at… 30 years old… Anywho, I thought this was rad!
- I have been cleaning my house out this week instead of doing a whole lot of more pressing jobs. I am going to take on some of Styling You’s tips on how to organise my wardrobe.
- Another week closer to Halloween and another piece of awesome from Oh Happy Day with printable spooky candy poppers.
- I have a love-hate relationship with working from home. I know this will all change again once school starts next year. Keeping focus and staying motivated are my biggest issues so it is nice getting tips from people who are kicking ass from home.
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering ‘what tha?’ Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
My co-hosts are the lovely Paula at The Geeky Shopaholic (she always brings the good links) and splendid Sammie from The Annoyed Thyroid. The Ultimate Rabbit Hole will remain open until midnight on Monday. Link up here and you will appear across all three blogs.
Grab a cup of tea, jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Want more Calm to Conniption? Subscribe to my newsletter and get some
pretty freaking cool motivating mini posters to print yourself.