It took me four days to reacclimatize to Brisbane weather.
The day after our flight home from frozen Victoria I was in shorts and t-shirt.
Actually no, I lie, I had super hairy legs so did not wear shorts. T he rest of the family did though.
Four days later and I am turning the heater on when the room temperature hit 18!
Good news is we are nearly done. Be gone winter! Let us prepare for the roller coaster of summer and for sure I will be looking forward to cooler weather come February.
Here is what I have been reading under the rug:
- The most thorough tips to help find sleep that I have ever seen. Hey Sigmund is here to help you catch a few more z’s.
- I love Snapchat but I am a bit of a voyeur. Some of these tips I did straight up (like the travel mode, HELLO) others will never happen for me (changing the date)! Check out these 10 hidden Snapchat tricks.
- Father’s Day is coming up. Are you organised? Me, not so much! Here are a few great gift ideas from TOMFO and Veggie Mama. I now have a few ideas that I am going to have to get onto.
- Sprucing the house is my constant and I think these ideas on Wonder Forest are grand.
- Did you know that you can rename your Pokemon? Even if you are not of the Poke way this will make you laugh out loud! Oh and you must have a dirty mind. No dirty mind, just don’t click!
It is a big week this coming one. I can’t wait to have my first flight by myself in 4 years when I head to Melbourne for the Bupa Blog Awards. If you haven’t yet voted for your favourite there are just days left! I am so excited to just catch up with people, meet some for the first time, and celebrate this awesome world I chose to jump into over 4 years ago.
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering ‘what tha?’ Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday and also appears on the lovely blogs of Sammie at The Annoyed Thyroid, and Paula at The Geeky Shopaholic . Link up here and you will appear across all three blogs.
Grab a cup of tea, jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Have a wonderful winter weekend, seeing as it is you last for 2016!
Want more Calm to Conniption? Subscribe to my newsletter and get some
pretty freaking cool motivating mini posters to print yourself.