Hello weekend and to the Ultimate Rabbit Hole!
We are still in Victoria, a little more climatised now. It’s still cold but not like those first few days. Brrr!
I am on the countdown to getting back to our own beds. Leni has decided she does not like the selection down here and we have had just one night of ok sleep in 8 so far.
Besides sleepless nights I am eating the town out of their bakery’s delicious white bread and have had a standard pub dinner almost daily. I’m certainly not complaining but my stomach is. Perhaps it is time to introduce some exercise down here otherwise I will be rolling home.
I also might have to think about this white bread fest I am having when I am looking for a dress to wear to the Bupa Blog Awards next month. If you haven’t yet voted I would love your support. You can jump on here and vote for me, Calm to Conniption. Voting ends soon.
- Though I don’t mind a dress up, I am jeans and t-shirt girl and currently am really into the t-shirt side of things. I love these 70’s style tees though they might look a little different on frumpy me.
- I also needed to read these 10 beauty tips for blondes.
- I’m all for book recommendations so have saved this post from Smaggle on 5 of her favourites.
- Maybe this is an opinion piece on keeping opinions to ourselves… but it’s a good one.
- Now go stand in front of the mirror and pump yourself up for a brilliant weekend. Like this little girl.
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering ‘what tha?’ Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday and also appears on the lovely blogs of Sammie at The Annoyed Thyroid, and Paula at The Geeky Shopaholic . Link up here and you will appear across all three blogs.
Grab a cup of tea, jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Want more Calm to Conniption? Subscribe to my newsletter and get some
pretty freaking cool motivating mini posters to print yourself.