Ok Victorians, I don’t know how you do it. I have been in your state for 40 hours now and I am surprised I haven’t lost a finger due to frost bite! Wow, it’s cold!
But we are having a great time despite having to make breaks to heated areas. I am unsure we would ever be “rugged up” enough.
Meanwhile, some of my favourite online things this week have been:
- I think this is a fab party idea and totally Instagramable.
- Super cute craft with easy and sweet origami cats from Fat Mum Slim.
- Always a fan of a link list, this one from Pip Lincoln is a rabbit hole of good things.
- For house porn, this Vancouver home. Except for the chandelier over the dining room table, that’s not for me.
- I had to update my desktop with this cacti and stripe number!
- This chick! This is me after having half of bottle of wine and deciding it is time to go out… Well, it was before two kids anyway because now I don’t go out.
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering ‘what tha?’ Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
Want more Calm to Conniption? Subscribe to my newsletter and get some
pretty freaking cool motivating mini posters to print yourself.