This post is written in the quietest tone possible. Shhh…
I’m wearing shorts! It is July and I am wearing shorts.
It is July and I am wearing shorts. Thank you Brisbane weather and Mother Nature. I know it won’t hang around forever but we shall take up what is currently being offered.
On a follow up to my weekend away… I was back at 100% by Wednesday I think. This mama tried to party like it was 2005. I did have a couple of hours solo rest prior to the festivities at least.
Since coming to, I have been tagging and saving these webtastic posts.
- I will forever have etched into my brain the shadow puppet clip of Elephants Balancing from Playschool. Now, thanks to Picklebums, I can recreate it at home.
- Last week I covered over the excessive amount of grey hairs that have established themselves on my head. After speaking with my hairdresser about what I am going to do about this aging fiasco, I decided to go lighter. If I could go grey as cool as these hairdos I would be set!
- I need to add Thelma The Unicorn to our home library after checking out this party perfection from Children’s Books Daily.
- The whole blogosphere is filled with personal stories. Dawn from Kangaroo Spotting wrote this beautiful piece on boundaries with your writing.
- My recipe pick for the week that I can’t wait to try (it’s filled with all my favourite flavours) is this quick and easy beef and broccoli stir fry from Cooker and a Looker. Yum!
What have you been up to this week?
Have you seen that Sammie is off to run rings around Micky and Minnie in sunny California in a few weeks?
We are looking for a guest host of The Ultimate Rabbit Hole for every weekend in September while she is away!
Would you be keen? If you are drop me an email. We hope you fill the guest spot in the next couple of weeks.
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering ‘what tha?’ Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
Wishing you the happiest of weekends! What are you up to?
Want more Calm to Conniption? Subscribe to my newsletter and get some
pretty freaking cool motivating mini posters to print yourself.