Life offline… it’s harder than one thinks until it is forced upon you!
Our house is currently offline and has been for over 24 hours now. It will be for at least another 24, if not 72.
I am dealing with it far better than the Mr. Surprisingly really, with a whole world online.
This post is coming to you from the last scraps of data I have left on my mobile so I must be quick… or fork out some $$ for more.
Forced downtime has me…
- Reading this book. I love it! It came with a recommendation from my bestie and now I have finally started it I can’t put it down. Well I can, because I have to, but there just isn’t enough hours in my day for the reading I want to dedicate to it. Read it before you see the movie. *Affiliate link
- Shopping at the Kikki-K sale. Instore obviously. My favourite buy was the Paper Lover’s Book.
- Going to the movies to see the new X-Men movie. I had so many questions (which I held onto until the end but sick of asking them) so we have begun rewatching all the others that we already had because… no wifi!
- Deciding what to do with the wall in the lounge room. We began a little DIY but decided to stop and get a professional in. After consulting my friend Nicole, and pinning a whole heap of pics (before we went down), I think we are ready to move on a mini-reno.
- Reminiscing of even more funny tales from chiropractor visits.
- Listening to my mini-Paleontologist-in-the-making describe his enormous collection of dinosaurs.
- Wiping a nose precisely 653 times per day.
I don’t mind a little time offline but I am ready to jump down The Ultimate Rabbit Hole as soon as we are back in action over the weekend (everything crossed or possibly the novelty will wear off).
Ok, your turn!
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
What is your favourite thing to do offline?
Want more Calm to Conniption? Subscribe to my fortnightly newsletter and get some pretty freaking cool motivating mini posters to print yourself.
*By adding your link to The Ultimate Rabbit Hole (URH) link up you are giving the hosts a big yes to keeping you in the loop about upcoming URH link ups.