How was your week? Good, great, a little bit shit? I hope great.
This weekend I am off to a wellness retreat with my bestie. It was a Christmas present that we have been waiting to happen. Finally, it’s here! This weekend will be zen.
This week I have enjoyed…
- This week is our wedding anniversary so this Tuesday (our only day child free) we are planning a date day. We might have to try some of these ideas.
- I think it is impossible to do everything but these 10 tips will help you give all your priorities in life the best focus.
- If anyone would like to make me one of these I would love you forever, the end. It’s a DIY post so that’s half the work, yeah?
- I found myself staring at this wanna-be princess’ photos for possibly a little too long.
- It seems I have a think for stuffed sweet potato. Pair it with pulled pork and I’m there with my fork!
Ok, your turn!
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
What are you up to this weekend?
Want more Calm to Conniption? Subscribe to my fortnightly newsletter and get some pretty freaking cool motivating mini posters to print yourself.
*By adding your link to The Ultimate Rabbit Hole (URH) link up you are giving the hosts a big yes to keeping you in the loop about upcoming URH link ups.