In text it just doesn’t come out the same way. Just imagine a sweaty bingo caller, in the heart of the Nevada desert. Do they even call 100 in Bingo? Anyway, imagine him… saying that… ok, odd but I felt I needed to explain myself because that is how my brain works.
I thought fitting that after we reached this mighty number of link ups it might be time for my to bow out and hand over my wings to my trusty co-pilot, who has been with hosting with me from (so very close to) the start, Sammie. Sam has some new co-hosts up her sleeve from next week which she could very well be announcing over at her house today.
It is just my time to resign from my hosting duties but I will be sure to be linking up and jumping in regularly but I won’t be leaving this week before I share some of my favourite finds of course.
- If anyone would like to come over and cook my dinner I would like to request this Brown Butter Scallops with Parmesan Risotto. Oh my gosh, it looks amazing!
- Or I could take the Caramelised Lime Prawns thanks.
- Do you ever wonder what the difference is between BB and CC creams? Well, I do and here is the answer.
- If I could be transported anywhere in the world, this week, it would be here! The end of the school holidays are really taking it out of me.
- Being our 100th edition of the Ultimate Rabbit Hole I have to share some fun facts about the number 100. Yes, someone actually wrote this! But I guess someone actually Googled it…