I have no internet!!
Well I do right this very second but it is sporadic.
How I am even putting this post together is a miracle! I am basically rubbing two pieces of string together profusely with my hands… while typing… on the back of a dinosaur.
See what happens to me when they (the people who decided to upgrade the exchange near me) take modern technology away from me! Bat-shit crazy!
They (still those same people) watched my stars aline today. Sleep, inspiration, mojo, sleeping baby all coming together and have quickly grabbed the rug from underneath me and whipped it away.
They say Monday it should all be done and I will be back online. I have all the things crossed! It will probably be back just in time for my Heart of Dixie addiction to have really taken off again. Do you watch? Mega cheese, I completely love it!
I have been reading and watching a few things earlier this week though, before being cut off:
- I have been spending a good chunk of my time unplugged of late, catching up on life, trying to find some type of balance. I really resonated with this post from Design For Mankind.
- My brain needs all the help it can get! Balanced is not one of my best qualities, more an aspiration. Loved these tips from Styling Curvy.
- Like many things relationships change after babies, for better or worse. Real women talk about the state of their relationship with their partner in a very human, sometimes sad way.
- Check out the coolest mini-fashionistas of Instagram.
- I also grabbed Land of Zonkt’s new Summer Simple Salads ebook. I can’t wait to start making some fresher ideas.
Have a wonderful weekend! If you are out trick-or-treating have fun and stay safe. x
Jump on in to The Ultimate Rabbit Hole link up.
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Don’t forget, The Ultimate Rabbit Hole has some awesome co-hosts – Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid, Jess at A Little Part of the World and Shannon at My2Morrows. So link up here and you will appear across all four blogs.
Thanks for stopping by!
*By adding your link to The Ultimate Rabbit Hole (URH) link up you are giving the hosts a big yes to keeping you in the loop about upcoming URH link ups.
Enjoy your weekend!