During each week I am reading, watching, laughing and at times left scratching my head at what I find around the inter webs.
Sometimes I share on Facebook, but sometimes I don’t.
Here are some of the fabulous things I have found this week and I promise there is not a Kardashian ass in sight!
- I made these scones that I found on Babymac. They weren’t a fail but didn’t look as perfect compared to Beth’s.
- Bought this Christmas Homemade Recipe ebook from Create Bake Make and Bake Play Smile. Perfect recipes for a kitchen frenemy like me with both Thermomix and normal methods.
- Watched this clip (a thousand times) from the new collaboration between Captain and the Gypsy Kid and Witchery.
- Ogled at James Marsden’s home as featured on Show and Tell.
- Found some cool Brisbane based Instagrammers through Our Town Brisbane.
- Discovered the new San Cisco song through She Who Rambles.
- Inspired by Sam who shared her big ‘C’ journey over at From the Left Field this week.
- Downloading these cool and useful wallpapers from Leonie Dawson.
- Very fitting after reading this on ProBlogger about implementing what you learn.
Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!
What slices of fabulous have you found on the web this week?