Hope your weekend is filled with mojitos and pool-time.
Lots to love about this week around the inter-webs. Here is where I have been lurking:
- I began preparations to make these DIY Ninja Turtle Ornaments. Will pick up lots of Mummy gold stars there!
- Peeked through the curtains at Monty’s place from Show and Tell online.
- Bought a set of Scatter Love postcards to spread some mailbox love.
- Educated myself on embedding YouTube videos after somehow going all wrong on something so easy.
- Laughed my ass off and then got fired up in defence of the Mamas here on Hugzilla.
- Decided to pull my finger out and start preparing for this baby’s arrival in the new year after reading this post from Mother Down Under.
- Was inspired to get my Christmas wrapping underway and a little more creative after this post from Lime & Mortar.
- Then I laughed my ass off again at this piece of Kitty Flanagan gold.
- My tune of the week… excited! The clip, the horns, the Bruno! Eeeeep, soooo good! Check it out!
Don’t be surprised if I am still playing this all next week. I think it will be flogged around these parts for a long time!
OK, your turn, spill! What goodness did you find around the web this week?
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!