Let’s pretend for a minute that I am heading out to a not to fancy, but super cool, a little hipster, but no kale and quinoa appetizer, New Year’s Eve do. It would probably be a private rooftop event, catered and decorated, but looking at home with the ‘made it myself’ revolution.
Now what really is going to happen is most likely drinking tea and watching the 9pm fireworks on the couch before going to bed by 10pm.
But let’s go back to scenario one for a minute. Are you there? Right. I certainly am!
Here are my little New Year’s Eve party gems that I am going to be rocking:
Clockwise from top left:
- Honeycomb Bee Ring from Down That Little Lane.
- ‘Cheers’ Lucite Ghost Tray from Down That Little Lane.
- Tulle Pom Pom Drink Stirrer (set of 5) from Tessa Rose Handmade on Etsy.
- Golden Glitter Party printable from My Party Design on Etsy.
- Hamptons Clutch Bag in Espresso by Sisken.
- The classy big red cup. Glass Tumblers (set of 6) from Hard to Find.
Have an awesome time whatever you end up doing for New Year’s Eve.
I know as much as I joke about the lameness of my evening, this year, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!