This week I have been concocting a plan that has been floating around in my head for a couple of weeks and this morning it has been launched.
Isn’t it nice to get something out of your head. Quitting the wondering and procrastinating and just giving something a crack!
Well that crack was The Ultimate Rabbit Hole link up! An opportunity for all link lists and other really cool posts to come together for readers to fall into. A place with endless inspiration and inter web awesomeness!
For all the details on the inaugural rabbit hole, on what I hope will become a weekly event, check out my post from a little earlier today.
Now back to our regularly scheduled Weekend Loving Link List!
This week everyone was back it seemed and goodness was oozing out of every corner of the web.
- Saved this Easy Rope Coaster DIY from those creatives at A Beautiful Mess.
- I learnt stuff with kick off to Life at Number Five’s A Quick History series. I can’t wait for the next one!
- Oh my! How cute is this Washi Tape Printer!
- I loved this post from Gourmet Girlfriend about the importance of chores for kids.
- Super excited to see Emma from 93 Frocks celebrated in this week’s New Idea. I can’t wait to have her on Calm to Conniption very soon!
- Loved the generous and super smart lady, Pip Lincoln’s DIY Blog Critique and Tweak checklist. I’m onto it!
- I know we should be getting over this by now being mid January but I love the idea of a Stop/Start list.
- How cool is this idea from Lime & Mortar. Gold Animal Jars! They look so easy too.
- This Free Meal Planner download from Fat Mum Slim was like a cracked whip from above. I’m so lazy at the moment on the feeding front!
Now it is your turn. Share the slices of gold you have found around the web this week and don’t forget to jump into The Ultimate Rabbit Hole link up if you haven’t done so already.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!