I am back this weekend with my link list of places I have been peaking in the inter-webs.
Be it a day late…
Sorry. Friday we had a quick hospital trip in the morning for a “just in case” visit after a little bleed overnight. Everything is fine. She is a very happy, active baby in there. But I decided to do a little bit of resting up yesterday because I’m just exhausted and it’s time to surrender a bit to it.
Less than 6 weeks to go (hopefully) and I think I will count down every minute of it.
Very excited to meet this little lady but also ecstatic to be just me again. As much as I can be “just me” with two kids, but you know what I mean. Just me inside my body.
Alright, are you ready, time to leap down this weeks rabbit hole!
- Everyone is talking about their one word for 2015 right?! Can’t settle on yours? Check out this free mini course to find your word for 2015 here.
- I have hit hard-core nesting mode and so was feeling lots of home love this week. Like for Michelle Williams house that she just sold. That library/office!!
- The Best of Australian Homes series that The Design Files has done for the season has had me excited. Especially when one of my favourites popped up, the home of Mark and Louella Tuckey.
- This one wasn’t in the best of, but so could have been.
- Loved reading about Leonie Dawson’s best reads from 2014 in all genres. This year I have begun my Year of Australian Writing so striked out a few for me this year but I am sure I will be overloaded with great Aussie stuff anyway. Will keep you up to date on that.
- Mrs Woog always makes me laugh but this one really made me laugh out loud.
- I bookmarked Fat Mum Slim’s post on flying with kids for the time when I am going to have to bite the bullet and go on the family international holiday or even just a trip to WA with the kids (practically international!).
- Discovered an oldie but a freaking fab goodie for the first time. A must read for anyone whose brain likes to fuck with them (really that’s everyone) but especially Mamas and especially, ESPECIALLY first time Mamas.
- Also I signed up for Design is Yay’s BFF Freebies.
I have been busy. I guess it has really been over a fortnight.
Any pieces of gold found around your inter-webs?
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!