So everyone’s kidlettes are just about back at school are they not? It feels like the last 6 weeks just zoomed by! I can’t imagine what it is like having to flick the switch back to routine and getting everyone off to school 5 days a week. What a slap in the face! Happy in my bubble.
Thanks for getting involved in The Ultimate Rabbit Hole. It has been exciting to see how well received it has been. I have been enjoying reading some awesome posts and meeting new bloggers so thank you for sharing.
It’s election day here in Queensland. The excitement is electric…if you run under mouse ‘n wheel power. As you can imagine I have spent a lot of time online and a lot of time boycotting Queensland media.
Here is where I have been hovering:
- This post about conversation hackers is me to a tee! Oh and also Emily from Have a Laugh on Me.
- Loving this simple morning routine download from Lime & Mortar. Gives my little man some sort of responsibility in his mornings.
- I am loving reading Mother Down Under at the moment. It is great watching someone handling something that you are about to go through with such a peace about it all. I am sucking in all Caitlin’s posts and this one about a week in her life is no exception.
- Speaking of the not to distant future. These Busy Bags for New Siblings may be exactly what I need from Oh Creative Day.
- On the blogging side of things I found 7 Free Tools for Tracking Blog Post Performance a little bit awesome. From those creatives at A Beautiful Mess.
- Bec from The Plumbette wrote Open Home. A must read for Bec’s creative writing as well as being a topic all can relate to with a life online.
- Mumabulous’s Empowerment got me thinking about who inspires and motivates me. And also about what feminism is.
- Speaking of kick ass women! I loved reading this interview with Kelley Sheenan of Peppermint Magazine on Veggie Mama.
- And speaking of asses, I laughed mine off to Maxabella Loves’ new mix tape for Mums everywhere.
I hope you enjoy these pages but remember to keep exploring with the bloggy goodness below in The Ultimate Rabbit Hole link up.
Here is a recap about what it’s all about…
The Ultimate Rabbit Hole!
A place to be inspired for the week ahead.
A place to discover new websites and writers and crafters and recipes.
A place to learn new things and update old things.
A place where the best can be found all in one place.
Every Saturday morning, I will open up the rabbit hole link up for bloggers to add their link list posts or even just their favourite post (if you are not of the link list kind) for the week. The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.
You could get lost for an hour and discover some gold or keep digging until you are rich with information and inspiration.
Go on take the leap and let me know your favourite in a reply below.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!