The rain in Bris-bane falls mainly on the plain. snort
I am loving this Brisbane rain at the moment. Such a nice change and cooling me right down. Mother Nature is one very considerate lady!
I’m so tired. So very tired and have been laying low this week. I thought I had recharged a little and I probably have mind-wise but my body is sick of lugging this extra weight around.
Final countdown and then I promise no more complaining. Pinky swear!
OMG! Did lots of good things come and find me this week on all the w’s. Every time I popped on I was distracted by great posts, old posts new again and other fantastic things.
I hope you love them too:
- This was so helpful from Amanda at Kaleidoscope. Where to find images for your blog, including both paid and free options. Some I had never heard of.
- LOL for real at Jamie and Jeff’s Birth Plan. “Nipple stimulation should be done by the resident Jamie met on the tour who looks like Benjamin Bratt” “In the event of a caesarean, please practise Western medicine” It is just filled with gold.
- Loved this Nashville home from Loony.
- I made this for dinner this week and it was an absolute winner! Thanks Smaggle for your Asian Omelette.
- Also, how good is pork belly! The recipe from Victoria at Boiled Eggs and Soldiers is filled with my favourite flavours.
- To round out my food envy, I saved this Passionfruit Slice by Bake Play Smile for GD free me.
- I think there is no series I love more than the family album images from Captain and the Gypsy Kid. Last week was fabulous and this week intriguing. Must click!
Thank you for your kind words and excitement over The Ultimate Rabbit Hole that had it’s inaugural “opening” last week. I am glad you love the idea and I hope you all join in linking and reading (or just reading) again this week.
Here is a recap about what it’s all about…
The Ultimate Rabbit Hole!
A place to be inspired for the week ahead.
A place to discover new websites and writers and crafters and recipes.
A place to learn new things and update old things.
A place where the best can be found all in one place.
Every Saturday morning, I will open up the rabbit hole link up for bloggers to add their link list posts or even just their favourite post (if you are not of the link list kind) for the week. The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday. This week I will leave it open until Tuesday being a long weekend here in Oz and all.
You could get lost for an hour and discover some gold or keep digging until you are rich with information and inspiration.
Have a fabulous long weekend. Enjoy The Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Let me know your favourite bit.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!