Yay! We are nearly there. The Mr went back to work this week and I am still holding out hope that he will run out or hours and get sent home. The likelyhood is very slim but, Santa, I’ve been good!
Now my plans are on things to do to keep excitment building for the kids and not have them tear the place (or eachother) to pieces before next weekend. I’m terrible at getting out of the house but I think I’m going to have to plan some trips up the coast because I really can’t take on 5 days of craft!
I hope the spirit is well and truely peaking at your place.
This little link up is having a couple of weeks Christmas break, not that you will even be thinking about linkys over the next two weekends I hope. Enjoy and we will bring it back (nearly at #100) in 2017.
This week I have been reading and saving…
- 10 questions to ask yourself as the year comes to a close.
- This Reindeer Play Dough idea with free printable from the creative Picklebums.
- So this one is for Thermomix owners… possibly the most handy printable EVER. How much does one cup weigh?
- Well, I wasn’t a fan of the movie (great for kids but boring for me) but this Trolls party looks like super rainbow fun!
- Kelly really could be my therapist because whenever I catch one of her posts I come away with some sort of lightbulb overhead. This unsexy idea for 2017 is no different. The light bulb is well aglow!
On this here blog: Episode #26 of The Mummy Soul Sessions come out and Dr Sash and I are chatting about life on social media.
Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you so much for jumping in, linking up and being a part of this community.
The last Ultimate Rabbit Hole Link Up for 2016!
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering ‘what tha?’ Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
My co-hosts are the lovely Paula at The Geeky Shopaholic (she always brings the good links) and splendid Sammie from The Annoyed Thyroid. The Ultimate Rabbit Hole will remain open until midnight on Monday. Link up here and you will appear across all three blogs.
Grab a cup of tea, jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
We will be back Saturday the 7th of January. See you then!
I would love to see you socially!