With only two weeks until the big day, last week’s conniption has been over taken with excitement. Thankfully! What is the vibe like with you? I am all for Elf Radio, I’m a little disappointed that everything is now wrapped and I think this week I’m buying the ham!!
I have Christmas crafted to the maximum now. Craft limit has maxed and after approximately 4.30 minutes of trying to untangle the tread in my old sewing machine I packed it in. Now I have 48 pieces of felt and no Fa La La La La but I don’t care.
Have you done all your shopping? There are some brilliant gift guides out there at the moment. I thought I would share some faves.
- Twenty gifts for 4-12 year olds from Life, Love and Hiccups
- Stocking fillers from Be A Fun Mum
- All the ages (scroll to the bottom of this 10yrs + post for the links) from Gift Grapevine
For grown ups
- Ethical gifts for her from Conscious Shop Collective (I’d love one of each thanks)
- These self-care picks from Design Sponge (or any of these)
- For your blogger bestie from The Blog Market
- For crystal lovers from WonderForest (yep, all of these too!)
- For him (but I wouldn’t mind half of this stuff) from Sonia Styling
For your furry friends
- From Sonia Styling too (also has some kid’s stuff in there which is pretty cool)
Are you done with the Christmas shopping? I do have three more things to buy but I know what they are.
The Ultimate Rabbit Hole Link Up
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering ‘what tha?’ Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
My co-hosts are the lovely Paula at The Geeky Shopaholic (she always brings the good links) and splendid Sammie from The Annoyed Thyroid. The Ultimate Rabbit Hole will remain open until midnight on Monday. Link up here and you will appear across all three blogs.
Grab a cup of tea, jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
I would love to see you socially!