For the love of school holidays bring on Tuesday! I love my children but it is obvious I am unable to fulfil their activity needs for seven whole days, so I’m looking forward to our few days of kindy next week.
Everything we have been doing and all the people we have been catching up with has brought a level of expectation. Their eyes may be hanging out of their heads with exhaustion (as are mine) yet they are still asking what’s next, who’s coming, what are we going to do now…
This weekend we have no plans!
Thank goodness. I am prepared to take on the “I’m bored”s and the constant raiding of the pantry just to go sans bra for the day. I’m also excited to make a dint on the washing.
Who have I become!
This week I have been reading:
- 56 of the best blogging tools from Secret Bloggers’ Business. Do you use any of these? What is your favourite blogging tool?
- Did you watch The Wrong Girl on Channel 10 this week? I loved reading Zoe Foster-Blakes take on the release of the series from her novel of the same name because they are quite different.
- Do you not have the time to do some of the things you would like to do? The Collective Hub sent me on a bit of a guilt trip on a couple of my lame excuses.
- I have always enjoyed checking out The Merrymaker Sisters on Snapchat but they have also won me over on their blog. This week I was all over 10 ways to help you feel less shit now!
- Still have one more week of school holidays to go? Maybe you can bust out a few paper plates and some safety scissors to make these cute hedgehogs.
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering ‘what tha?’ Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Link up here and you will appear across all three blogs.
Grab a cup of tea, jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Want more Calm to Conniption? Subscribe to my newsletter and get some
pretty freaking cool motivating mini posters to print yourself.