Today I brunched with some friends from the internet.
Isn’t it fabulous that there are tribes of people out there that can now meet up and know that they just will get each other without ever haveing met before? With bloggers, there is no internal thought about having your phone on the table. It isn’t strange when two people converse about needing to take a photo of themselves and then go hunting for a suitable wall. No one thinks twice when someone styles the table in front of them to take photo when their meal arrives.
What is even better than all that though is when those people come together and can chat about so many more things than just the interest that brought them together. We could have sat there all afternoon!
Speaking of good things from the internet…
- Obviously right up my ally. I loved this post on Micro Self Care for Mothers from Mother Down Under.
- My house porn of the week has to be this one. I want that barn door!!
- This video from Veggie Head got me thinking about striving for local produce.
- Definitely the funniest thing I saw on the interwebs this week was my intro to I Mom So Hard. Hilarious!! It made me want a wine.
- And from Dr Sash on Families Magazine, she brought this great post together on encouraging mindfulness in children.
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering ‘what tha?’ Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
Enjoy your weekend, it’s a long one for me thanks to the Ekka!
Want more Calm to Conniption? Subscribe to my newsletter and get some
pretty freaking cool motivating mini posters to print yourself.