There are so many ways to introduce this week’s link list.
There is the fact that we have a new co-host in the mix. Hi Paula!
We have to vote today! Fun! I already have via postal because I am not taking the kids in there. I had to go pick up some cream for Leni today and that 5-minute journey knocked the wind right out of me. There was a throw down from the 16-month-old and when I asked the 4-year-old to hold my purse while I picked up the other, he looked at me like I had just pooped in his hand!
No. All I can think about is islands. This is URH #74 and marketing in The Whitsundays for a number of years has 74 islands embedded into my brain. I’m unsure it will ever be removed. 74 will never be alone. 74 Islands (now they have added Wonders into it too). Any pop quiz asking how many islands in the Whitsundays region I’m set, though I am not quite up with what resorts are open and closed anymore so let’s keep the questions basic.
From 74 Island to 5 excellent links…
- A little hack for lovers of bobby pins from The Beauty Department.
- I am doing a little course at the moment with Pip and she showed a snippet of Tavi Gevinson from Ideas at the House and I had to go and watch it all. It took me back to my major fangirl days too, not that it was the term back them. Days when my all would be given to writing out the poems in Poetic Justice or recording the radio on a cassette tape was the most important thing to do in my week. Loved this!
- Need a boost of real life body confidence this post on Champagne Cartel is for you. Hilariously fantastic!
- Things that make Mums say fuck. I get quite a few of these. I just avoid moving car seats.
- I resonated with this post about relationships after kids so much. I found it through a share from Robyna at The Mummy and The Minx on Facebook.
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Paula has been a regular linker here in The Ultimate Rabbit Hole since forever and her link lists are some of the best around. I always read fun and informative things there. Love your work Paula, enough to ask you to come on and take up the co-host position!
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
Have a great weekend and happy voting!
Want more Calm to Conniption? Subscribe to my newsletter and get some
pretty freaking cool motivating mini posters to print yourself.