Are you prepared for this Antarctic blast?
I am pretty excited about it especially since I havent heard anyone call it the “Arctic Blast” yet, like last time one come through. Oh how the confusion of which end of the earth we are at hurt my brain.
Sounds like the southern states are already feeling it and as I type the wind is howling outside.
My dog, Gypsy is loving it snuggled up in her bed in the kitchen. No sleeping outside this weekend for you, old lady. Who knows what places she will enjoy while we are in bed but I think I will close off the lounge. I can just imagine finding her on her back on the leather couches in the morning.
Wishing you all warm beds and comfort food for the weekend. As well as these reads of course…
- It’s now school holidays, woohoo! I have learnt to appreciate them more now. These checklists and planners from The Organised Housewife are great, if you are the organised life inclined.
- Those creative lasses at A Beautiful Mess have a brilliant Ikea hack for organised family bedtimes.
- An organised night makes for a peacful morning and these night time tips have you covered, from Feast.
- I made this prawn and chilli linguine from BabyMac for my sister this week. And then again from my Mr.
- I am a big fan of reading other peoples routines (can you tell, I mention it alot) and I love that The Design Files cover a lot of interesting peoples, like Ken Done.
*** Before you head straight down the Ultimate Rabbit Hole we have a little announcement, sob. With extra strains on the work side of the work/life balance, this will be Shannon‘s last week co-hosting the URH with Sam and I. Shannon co-hosted with us for 57 weekends and we are sad to see her go but completely understand and appreciate her choice. Don’t be a stranger Shannon. x
So with every door closing another will open and next weekend the URH goes international! I’m super excited to announce that regular link list poster and URH linker, Paula from The Geeky Shopoholic with be our new co-host moving forward! ***
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
Have a merry weekend y’all! x
Want more Calm to Conniption? Subscribe to my newsletter and get some
pretty freaking cool motivating mini posters to print yourself.