Have you listened to this week’s Mummy Soul Session podcast?
You would have heard that I am suddenly losing my voice. Seriously, I know I am always jabbering on about illness at the moment but this is my life and the cards I am being dealt. My husband suggested it was time to bring down the bubble and call in the bio-hazard team.
He is possibly right.
Anyway, since I recorded that intro, sounding like a 1940’s bar hag, I have completely lost my voice. Gone! I am at times randomly audible but mostly I honk.
Ari is taking full advantage of the situation. He has only let up on the evening book read but proceeded to carry on like a pork chop when it was lights out so I was forced to raise my honk at him!
Well, that doesn’t sound the best…
Links I am loving this week:
- So super proud of my old friend Lisa who has opened up her own cafe in the Southern Highlands. BabyMac Beth stopped by to check it out.
- I love Chiang Mai! This post made me want to go back though these pictures show a very different Chiang Mai to the one I saw.
- Hello, iPhone updates!
- Have you entered the world of Snapchat? I think I have only just wrapped my head around it. Stacey from Veggie Mama gives the run down on her faves who snap good things.
- Have a Thermomix? Like cake? Fat Mum Slim has created the ultimate in posts for you (and me!).
- And I know she is probably going to link this up but OMG, what an amazing, heart-full idea is TOMFO’s 70 birthday letters tablecloth (I won’t actually link here, you should check it out below, I’m in trouble if she doesn’t link up!).
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
Have a merry weekend y’all! x
Want more Calm to Conniption? Subscribe to my newsletter and get some
pretty freaking cool motivating mini posters to print yourself.