I sit here with my laptop on my lap (it’s true calling) with this post draft up.
It has been up for a while now. You see, I’m mid binge. I just
You see, I’m mid binge. I just realised season 5 of Girls happened a long time ago and I have been left behind. Now I attempt to carry on my life (my life outside of kids awake hours of course because Girls!) and watch episode after episode until it is time to get sad because it’s over.
Getting things done is not working so well at the moment.
Prior to Girls, this is what I have been reading online this week:
- These 10 Ways to Motivate Yourself from Kylie Travers got me thinking. Perhaps I will need to revisit this after episode 10.
OMG! Lena is full nude.
- I’m often looking for something new to do with my two kidlets so Bab’s 100 Montessori Activities got pinned.
- I believe travel is wonderful, soul-nurturing thing. This post on Global Hobo highlights a few self-discoveries from Grace Burns.
- Look at these super cute lunch box notes from Mama Miss for free!
- Continuing on free awesomeness from creative people. Loving my new wallpaper from Design Love Fest.
- I am a reformed product hoarder, my husband may disagree, but I am. I used to be far worse. Interesting run down on hair product expiry dates. I live by the smell test.
Lena is sharing a lot of bush this season!
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
Happy weekend friend. I hope it treats you well. What are you binge watching at the moment?
Want more Calm to Conniption? Subscribe to my newsletter and get some
pretty freaking cool motivating mini posters to print yourself.