Hello! Happy weekend to you.
If you read my post from last week, we finally got our internet back on Wednesday. 5 days we were without and the novelty had definitely worn off! The dark age is not for me.
Thanks for jumping down the rabbit hole today. Let me kick you off with some goodies before you get to the link up.
- I was looking for some scout badges as a printable but come across these super cute Dr. Seuss quotes instead.
- Also on the hunt for those badges I discovered some excellent parenting ones. The Mr earned a Fisherman’s Badge this week.
- Fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Yeah, me too. But are you a big enough fan to want to stay in this AirBnB themed lair? Probably not for me.
- I want to learn how to crochet just to make these!!
- My favourite post of the week would have to be from the Dadinator on why his son needs feminism.
I am also running a super rad competition on my facebook page this week. Jump over here for your chance to win a money-can’t-buy DC SuperHero Girls cape! There are 10 to win.
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
Enjoy your weekend!