We have just got home from a few nights on the Sunshine Coast. Twas nice. So nice! It was good to get away and not have domesticity hanging over my head. I can’t shake the parenting thing but at least I didn’t have to wash a tonne of dishes or clothes each day.
So, I am rested and ready for another round of solo parenting.
Here is what I was reading on Mooloolaba Beach…
- Unfortunately, very funny UK comedian Victoria Wood lost her short battle with Cancer this month. This collection of some of her one-liners had me laughing out loud.
- I wonder if I wear Ivy Park will just a little bit of Beyonce‘s rad-ness rub off on me?
- Your vibe attracts your tribe. Or something like that. What the hippies mean when they say we’re all connected.
- Self-doubt is a bastard. Dr Sash has written the goods again on being a shit human.
- I love the profiles from The Grace Tales. This one come out this month on One Teaspoon founder Jamie and her beautiful kids.
Ok, your turn!
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
*By adding your link to The Ultimate Rabbit Hole (URH) link up you are giving the hosts a big yes to keeping you in the loop about upcoming URH link ups.
Have a fab weekend!