Brisbane has not got the memo about Autumn and I think it is time to inform the authorities. I have a craving for jeans. Please, Mother Earth, I would like to be able to look down at my legs in the sunlight and not wonder when the yeti sat down! Are you over warm days? And even warm nights!
Come on Summer, time to move along.
What have I been reading sweating on the couch? (sorry for the visual)
- Working from home requires dedication. I have moments of massive waste and other times mass production. This list about Working From Home And Getting It Done on Glamor Hippie is a good one.
- Who doesn’t love a good life hack!
- Simple, yet super creative. These illustrations on everyday life make me want to go hang out with my girlfriends. Except for the nude one, obviously I would hang out with them dressed.
- I like reading and listening to others talk about their routines and how they get things done. This post from Kate McKibben has me covered reading wise and this podcast works my ears.
- 10 honest and possibly harsh things about finding your spark in busy life over on Champagne Cartel, written by some muppet!
- And of course, I have been watching a lot of this…
Now it is your turn.
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
*By adding your link to The Ultimate Rabbit Hole (URH) link up you are giving the hosts a big yes to keeping you in the loop about upcoming URH link ups.
Have a fab weekend!