I am currently trying to think of anything but vomit and washing because that has been my world this week. Argh, gastro sucks! This house is on day 10, with one fine day amongst it between the two kids. I’m done now thank you, that’s enough. I want off this gastro doom train.
Meanwhile, here is a little look into my “save link” list on Facebook:
- Very funny (it’s explicit so if you aren’t into that maybe not for you) mother’s diary from Enid’s Enchanted Wood.
- I was going with traditional cookies this year but this Golden Syrup Anzac Cheesecake recipe may have just twisted my arm.
- We are uncovering some hard stuff with my son this year and it is very hard to know how to deal with and talk about it. These 49 Phrases to Calm an Anxious Child are interesting.
- A bawled in Up. Like BAWLED, can’t watch it for emotional scarring. This animated love story is all the warm and fuzzies and no one has to die… didn’t matter though because a tear still escaped.
- An old post revisited this week. Land of Zonkt’s round-up of the best free meal plan downloads around. Always handy when I get my organised self on.
That’s it from me. I am off to place clean towels in strategic places around my house. Preparation is key around here!
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
*By adding your link to The Ultimate Rabbit Hole (URH) link up you are giving the hosts a big yes to keeping you in the loop about upcoming URH link ups.
Have a fab weekend!