After 2 weeks away from this little old link up I can safely say Calm to Conniption has moved technological homes and come back to Australia. Oh, what a drama! So many things I have learnt from the process (for another time) but I am trying to think of it like a relationship breakup, to move past the nasty, painful ending and remember all the good times when I saved a heap of cash and my website was actually online.
In my “downtime” I have been reading, saving, pinning and loving a heap of things. Here are just some:
- This is the best baby shower gift I have ever seen! From Paging Fun Mums.
- With April Fool’s Day just passed, I love this creative round-up of clever pranks from major players.
- I need ideas how to not spend any money. Having a kid down with gastro is proving good on the hip pocket because I am not game enough to go anywhere but probably not the best option. I am going to stick with these ideas from Smaggle instead.
- Did someone say time hacks? It always gets my ears pricked up. These are from The Mothers Den.
- We have just celebrated Ari’s 4th birthday with a Spiderman party. The Mr looked at me after it was all over and said, “next year we are OFF campus!”. We shall see. In the mean time I am taking these kid’s party tips from Babs writing for Mumtastic on board.
- I love my home but perhaps I can show her better. These 7 things from the Builderette will have your “one thing” list clear!
On with the Ultimate Rabbit Hole. It’s good to be back!
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
*By adding your link to The Ultimate Rabbit Hole (URH) link up you are giving the hosts a big yes to keeping you in the loop about upcoming URH link ups.
Have a fab weekend!