I am typing this at the end of my son’s bed. It is late on Friday evening and after three toilet trips, one forgotten glass of milk and two extra required cuddles I am waiting for him to drop off so I can get on with life. You know, the washing up, picking up towels and that glass of wine.
This week I am liking:
- A Pair & A Spare talking about how important your blog is in a world with so many other growing formats. My blog is always my home base.
- This collection of homes from old Hollywood is spectacular.
- This post by Inked in Colour is very honest and I am sure very relatable to many, even if you have questioned if it was time to take that step and haven’t yet. Therapy is most certainly cool.
- I do love seasonal decorating and Nicole from The Builder’s Wife is all over it.
- A prettied up guest room is an extra warm welcome and I really enjoyed this post by Nikki at Styling You on how to get your house ready for guests.
- To round out this very homely link list, visit these 10 Indian Interiors in 10 Indian Cities.
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
The link-up will remain open until midnight on Monday. Jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Grab a cup of tea or other beverage of choice and jump on in!
*By adding your link to The Ultimate Rabbit Hole (URH) link up you are giving the hosts a big yes to keeping you in the loop about upcoming URH link ups.
Have a wonderful weekend. What are you up to?