In text it just doesn’t come out the same way. Just imagine a sweaty bingo caller, in the heart of the Nevada desert. Do they even call 100 in Bingo? Anyway, imagine him… saying that… ok, odd but I felt I needed to explain myself because that is how my brain works.
I thought fitting that after we reached this mighty number of link ups it might be time for my to bow out and hand over my wings to my trusty co-pilot, who has been with hosting with me from (so very close to) the start, Sammie. Sam has some new co-hosts up her sleeve from next week which she could very well be announcing over at her house today.
It is just my time to resign from my hosting duties but I will be sure to be linking up and jumping in regularly but I won’t be leaving this week before I share some of my favourite finds of course.
- If anyone would like to come over and cook my dinner I would like to request this Brown Butter Scallops with Parmesan Risotto. Oh my gosh, it looks amazing!
- Or I could take the Caramelised Lime Prawns thanks.
- Do you ever wonder what the difference is between BB and CC creams? Well, I do and here is the answer.
- If I could be transported anywhere in the world, this week, it would be here! The end of the school holidays are really taking it out of me.
- Being our 100th edition of the Ultimate Rabbit Hole I have to share some fun facts about the number 100. Yes, someone actually wrote this! But I guess someone actually Googled it…
On this here blog I have been a wee bit quiet but I did release Episode #28 of The Mummy Soul Sessions which is a discussion between Dr Sash and I inspired from me listening into a fight between my neighbours. Damn right I had an opinion. 🙂
Before you scroll down to the link up I just wanted to say thanks. Thank you for being here this week. Playing along, commenting and just generally being a part of this community. Keep on dropping by, I love chatting with you.
The Ultimate Rabbit Hole Link Up numero 100!
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind.
Please link only ONE post. This makes it fair for everyone and allows more posts to be read. Ta y’all!
If you are not a blogger and you are wondering ‘what tha?’ Jump in and find some awesome pieces of online goodness found around the traps this week on the buttons below.
This week my co-host is the splendid Sammie from The Annoyed Thyroid. The lovely Paula at The Geeky Shopaholic is taking some extra holidays in her wedded bliss, you know she eloped last week right! Exciting!
The Ultimate Rabbit Hole will remain open until midnight on Monday. Link up here and you will appear across both Sammie and this here blog.
Grab a cup of tea, jump in, get involved and spread the link up love around.
Next week Paula will be back with Sammie as well as TWO new cohosts.