I say legitimately as last year I posted my sadness of another Halloween of disappointment and my neighbour saw my post so sent around his teenage daughter to see what kinds of lollies I had. Not legit!
This year I hold high hopes. We have moved to a very family friendly location and there are heaps of young kids in the street that may possibly get into the spirit of things. Bring it! I am ready for you!
In the spirit of Halloween next week I have picked a few pieces of greatness from Etsy to help get your spook on.
1. Halloween Tea Light Holder – How super freaky good is this!
2. Printable Zombie Banner – This is an instant download. If I didn’t think it might scare the bejeebers out of Ari I would make it mine!
3. Halloween Charades Party Game – Again another instant download or you could just take some inspiration from it and make your own.
4. Cereal Killer Spoon – Completely my style and taste. Subtle but I would eat my Cornflakes Halloween morning with a smile.
5. Halloween Wreath – Fancy Halloween wreath. A little lux on the novelty holiday paraphernalia but has to be acknowledged for being super fancy.
Do you get into the Halloween spirit at your house?