I’m sure I start nearly every Ultimate Rabbit Hole post with a glaringly obvious burst on how time is flying by. But not this week. Well I kind of already have but you know…
What I will say is, HOLY CRAP SHE IS FOUR WEEKS OLD! When did that happen!
Ok yeah I know, it is basically the same thing as what I said I wasn’t going to do.
Four weeks. I am starting to see the light at the end of the newborn tunnel. I think getting through the three-week growth spurt is nice. No real day time routine which is fine but we are in the swing of a fairly good night one.
She is packing on the weight which makes me so happy and everything is chugging along nicely.
Tuesday though sees the Mr heading back to work. Flying out for the first time in six weeks for two weeks working away…
I am feeling ok about it. Scares me a lot but I am just ready to get into the new normal now.
I will be sure to check in next week and fill you in on how it is going and confirm I am not just rocking in a corner, chewing my hair.
I hope you all had a great week. I spent my evenings on the iPad during feed time so have found a heap of new links to share so here goes:
- My girl crush, Zoe Foster Blake shared her expert advice on perfect textured hair on a short bob. Also reminded me I need a hair cut!
- Show and Tell often lets us peek into some awesome homes and this week they shared one of their own. I am loving Stacey Morlang Sullivan’s house for its cosy lived in feel and fresh style.
- I can’t wait to try this Garlic, Kale and Cashew Fried Rice from How Sweet It Is. Big ticks for my healthy choice this week!
- LOL for real at The Newyorker’s tongue in cheek I Switched to a Standing Desk. Love it!
- Oh this post from Mama Said speaks of my life right now. Even all the ages are right. Full of all the words, so if you are not a fan don’t click but if you are a parent and know all the fun of nighttime at the zoo be ready to hold your pelvic floor. Funny stuff.
Now for The Ultimate Rabbit Hole!
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind. The link up will remain open until midnight on Monday.
Jump in, get involved and send the link up love around. Easy as!
Don’t forget, The Ultimate Rabbit Hole has some awesome co-hosts – Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid, Jess at A Little Part of the World and Fleur at Our Urban Box. So link up here and you will appear across all our blogs. Four for the price of one!
How was your week? Tell me all the things that don’t include breast milk and dirty nappies!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!