Are you ready? Here we go again!
Our refrigerator is heaving with chocolate. I think it would actually have to be the most any fridge of mine has ever held.
Our chocolate loving relatives are coming to stay so we have diverted from our normal Easter gifts and ran with traditional overload.
I will be happy to see it all gone. It MUST all be eaten.
I have had to line our crisper with newspaper to hide a stash in there and then I have another in a plastic bag on a high shelf behind some drink bottles. Being in Queensland I really can’t just hide everything in a cupboard unless I want brown mush.
And I don’t.
My kids are young so I can get away with these lame hiding spots but how do I get around it in the future? I need hints and tips from the experts so please share.
Now I know there are lots of chocolate themed links around the place but not from me. I like a little bit of white chocolate but that is about it. So call me a bunny boiler* and check out my links. Sugar free! Sarah would be proud.
*Actually no, don’t call me that.
- The gorgeous Bec and George from The Block share their own home on The Block Open House. I missed it because of the stupid time slot so if you did too… thank me later. Check out the cushions!
- What does a crib fit for Lena Dunham look like? Well, something like this.
- I am loving the Melbourne Mornings series from The Design Files. Especially this one with artist Kirra Jamison.
- This post from Handbag Mafia is a very important one at the moment. Who are the real experts out there? Anyone can be anyone online and it is up to you to sort the pile.
- Oh I have to get back on the toilet training band wagon and this post from Girl’s Gone Child has given me a push. Not that I’m sure why as she is talking about the pain and struggle. Hold me!
- And I don’t need any more excuses to buy books but these blogging flavoured ones are now in my wish list after this recommendation from Fat Mum Slim.
Now for the original link list link up The Ultimate Rabbit Hole!
Link up your weekly link list or just your favourite post of the week if you are not of the link list kind. The link up will remain open until midnight on Monday.
Jump in, get involved and send the link up love around. Easy as!
Don’t forget, The Ultimate Rabbit Hole has some awesome co-hosts – Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid, Jess at A Little Part of the World and Fleur at Our Urban Box. So link up here and you will appear across all our blogs. Four for the price of one!
Where do you hide your Easter gifts? Especially if you too live in a hot spot.
What comes next? Mothers Day. Yay, my pick!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!