A new baby and a toilet training toddler = copious amounts of washing!
I am a big load washer. Normally.
We have a 7kg machine which I would fill to capacity twice a week and just get it done. I hate fiddly mini loads and try to avoid them.
I noticed in a recent catalogue a 10kg machine! Imagine! You would need a bigger clothes line, wouldn’t you?
This post brought to you by Vanish.
It is actually a running joke with my husband if he is home and is hanging the washing out, “Just a small load today!”
Dad joke. Hilarious!
Every. Freaking. Time. Super old!
Unfortunately, incontinence does not allow for banked up dirty washing unless you want your laundry smelling like a kitty litter tray.
And mine has.
Running at speed (because poo explosions only happen when you have to be somewhere) doesn’t allow for hands on domestic goddess action. If you are like me, the outfit if rolled into a ball, containing the excrement and delicately hoiked onto the laundry floor for later. Sometimes those stains just have to wait.
Until you forget and pick up a rock hard onesie with skid marks from last week.
This was me this morning.
Two standards in my laundry have always been a spray stain remover and an in wash number and Vanish has always been my go to. Even back in the days of NapiSan I would put a lid full in the machine with any whites or colours, dissolving clothes stains every time.
Do you soak your clothes that are stained? I never do. Ever! Personally I find it never works and just locks the stain in further. I am a spray and wash kind of woman.
What has my life come to?! All this talk of washing machines and stain removal. Shesh! Amazing.
I am sure it was only last week I was picking up my jeans from the bathroom floor and sniffing them before another rewear.
Oh it was…
Vanish sent me a stain removal pack of Vanish NapiSan Oxi Action Powder and Trigger. Perfect for stocking my laundry.
I wanted them to stock your laundry too so they have also given me the same pack for one of my lovely readers to win!
The Vanish prize pack includes:
1 x 1kg Vanish NapiSan Oxi Action Powder
1 x 375ml Vanish Preen Oxi Action Trigger Spray
To win simply tell me of a time where you had to deal with some serious stain removal?
Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions:
- This is a game of skill. Entry via comment on this post on Calm to Conniption as per the question above.
- One entry per person.
- The winner of the giveaway will be chosen by Karin O’Grady based on the most interesting/humorous answer.
- This giveaway is open to all Calm to Conniption readers in Australia.
- This giveaway is hosted by Karin O’Grady via the Calm to Conniption blog at www.calmtoconniption.com.
- The prize pack will be sent directly from Vanish once the winner has been advised.
- The prize consists of 1x 1kg Vanish NapiSan Oxi Action Powder, & 1x 375ml Vanish Preen Oxi Action Trigger Spray.
- The giveaway opens on Monday 25th May 2015 and closes midnight AEST on Sunday 31st May 2015.
- The giveaway winner will be announced on Calm to Conniption on Monday 1st June 2015 and will be notified by email (if provided). If no reply by midnight 4th June, a runner-up will be chosen to receive the prizes. The Second Prize winner will be notified in the same way.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!