Only 2 weeks until Mother’s Day and I am partially sorted with the MIL bought for and just my Mum to go. I may have even had a hand in arranging my own gift this year.
Doing a gift guide for Mothers the world over is just insane. We are all such different people, which different interests and likes. Thankfully. It would be ridiculous of me to think I could suggest gifts that has everyone sorted. So instead, seeing you most likely know me from reading this blog and maybe a hint of my personality, I thought I would give you my Mother’s Day gift guide. My wish list. You might like these ideas too!
1. 2 Ring Interlocking Necklace Personalised, Hand Stamped Jewellery by Lily Stan. $125. Lily Stan. – This necklace, personalised with my kidlets just happens to be sitting here waiting for the Mr to wrap. He has to do something!
2. Mother’s Day Card from MumaandMeDesigns. $4. Etsy. – I have bought a number of cards off Muma and Me Designs. They are well made and well priced. Plus made right here in South East Queensland.
3. By The Sea Side Small Vases (set of 3) by Anrol Designs. $65. Hard to Find. – I was buying these for my Mum but then decided not to because I think it is more my love for them over hers.
4. Fold over clutch purse by HandmadebyMegs. $48. Etsy. – Made in Victoria so still enough time to grab it if you think it is pretty cool too.
5. Personalised Family Tree Papercut by Dimple Lane. $45. Down That Little Lane. – Have purchased for the MIL and have chosen to list all the grankids on it. Can’t wait for it to arrive! Lucky she doesn’t read my blog.
6. FitBit Flex. $129.95. FitBit. – You can also get a range of funky replacement bands on Ebay from$1.50 allowing you to match the FitBit to your outfit! I think this is the most exciting part!
7. Unicorns are Jerks Adult colouring-in book $12.73. Book Depository* – Rolling with the colouring in for adult trend, this book looks hilarious! I could completely see myself becoming absorbed with some felt tipped action if each page is as funny as the cover.
Do you hunt down your own Mother’s Day gifts?
What is on your wish list?
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!