Today the lovely Leanne from Lime & Mortar is letting me share her indulgent Cookies & Cream Rocky Road recipe today.
How good is making rocky road! It isn’t all neat and smooth (like Truffles) that is hard to get perfect. It’s got a bit rebel about it and I can work with that!
Leanne is a house proud mum of two munchkins and she shares lots of great interior inspiration as well as great recipes on her blog.
I love love love Cookies & Cream Rocky Road – the combo of white creamy chocolate, oreo, toasted coconut & soft marshmallow. This is a treat that not many can walk away from. You’ve been warned!
350g White Chocolate 150g Oreo (2 small packs from box)
1 packet Marshmallows
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
1) Place the desiccated coconut into a small non stick frying pan on low heat. Once coconut heats it will start going brown, continue to stir until golden. Take off heat and place into large mixing bowl to cool
2) Roughly chop oreos and marshmallows. I cut my marshmallows in half, you may like them whole or smaller. Once chopped add them to the mixing bowl with the toasted coconut. Mixed to combine ingredients.
3) Break the white chocolate into pieces and place in a metal bowl over boiling water. Continue to stir until all the chocolate has melted.
4) Stir the melted chocolate into the large mixing bowl of ingredients until combined.
5) Line a baking pan or ceramic dish with baking paper. Have the paper come over the ends to make the rocky road easy to remove.
6) Place in fridge to set.
Once set cut into chunks and enjoy!
Hi, I’m Leanne from Lime & Mortar.
I’m a wife and a mum of 2. I find a creative outlet in everything I do. Organising and decorating my home using affordable, easy to access items is a passion of mine. In my spare time you can find me in the kitchen. I love to create easy recipes that inspire others to get in the kitchen and cook.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!