Where did that week just go?! Even the craziness of end of year antics affects those who have no social life, Christmas party invites or school aged children it seems!
The week was busy but I guess it isn’t going to slow down for a little while so I must hike up my big girl panties and get on with it.
My nesting period has certainly begun and I wish my physique allowed me to shuffle the furniture a little easier. When my husband gets home he is going to find a lovely to do list. 🙂 Meanwhile I shall clean, cleanse and store my little heart out.
This is where I have hung out around the inter-webs this week…
- I ogled at the beautiful and fresh home of Amber Creswell Bell and Andy Bell on The Design Files.
- Saved this recipe for Marshmallow Play Dough after loosing my mind and throwing out a thousand tiny pieces instead of just putting them back in the bucket.
- Found these very cool FREE Holiday Fonts on Blog Clarity to use in my advent calendar.
- Made these ‘Oh she “glows” balls’ (minus the cacao) and then patted myself on the back for being super healthy.
- Planned a night in town in the next week or two to see some of the cool Christmas events in Brisbane after reading this post.
- Have added glass christmas ornaments on my shopping list because I need to make these melted crayon decorations. How beautiful are they! And they look so easy to make!
- Inspired by Hannah Kent’s Rules for Writing.
- I spent a super long time, yet worth every minute, watching this series of interviews by Show and Tell with Julia Morris. Love me some J-Mo! Definitely recommended watching. Only sad thing is the last video ‘Julia’s show and tell’ has no audio. Warning on the rest: lots of f-bombs!
Thank you to all the lovely bloggers out there that have already got back to me on guest posting right here on Calm to Conniption next year. I am so super stoked you want to!
If you have missed it, I want you to be my guest!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!