If you are like my husband and I, Valentines Day doesn’t really get a look in. There have been years that we have decided to do nothing at all and then I get all, ‘what if I died tomorrow and I was too much of a lazy ass to do anything for Valentines Day! How will he know I love him!?’
HOW WILL HE KNOW?? (on knees, arms in the air, rain drizzling down my face, STELLAAAAA!)
So now normally my husband and I might give each other a card and something small. Or just a card normally and eat a meal together with vocal recognition that it is for Valentine’s Day even if it is just a ham sandwich at a local cafe.
As much as it is about recognising the day, I just can’t freaking ignore the funny, creative cards out there! I must buy them. Buy them all!
Etsy, once again, is the place to come up with the good stuff. There is so much gold to be found. I have gone through and picked out a few of my favourites but there are so many more. Please note that these are all international sellers hence getting in early on this post so they can arrive in your hot little hands on time. I didn’t intentionally pick all international, just picked intentionally funny.
Look, you may not give presents or ham sandwiches but taking the time to pick out a perfect Valentine’s Day card to make your other half laugh is nice enough to show you care.
Clockwise from top left:
- There is Nobody else I’d Rather Lie in Bed by Emily McDowell Draws on Etsy.
- You Make Me One Happy MOFO by Julie Ann Art on Etsy.
- Back Ally Hooker by Sweet Perversion on Etsy. (This card got a run in our house 2 years ago. Still one of my favourites.)
- Thanks for Loving Me by Sioux Alice on Etsy.
- I Can’t Believe How Much I’m Not Sick of You by Orange Cricket on Etsy.
- I’m So Glad by Julie Ann Art on Etsy. (This will be the card for 2015 I think. Simple and true!)
Do you celebrate Valentines Day? Do you like ham sandwiches?
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to my Mailing List!