This week it is santa sacks. I am certainly in the market for an upgrade. We currently have one massive Santa head which is cheap and nasty but fine and the other… well it was created by me, probably around 7 years old, with two pieces of calico, some fabric pens and a thin dodgy stencil. Sentimental? Yes. Horrific to my eyes? Hell yes!
So we are in the market.
I am not 100% sold yet on what we are going to get but here are a few of my favourites. I would love your input so tell me you pick or if you have found another in the comments below.
- Hot Lips Velvet Pom Pom Santa Sack – Lark Store
- Natural Jute Sack – Heart – Nana Huchy on Down That Little Lane
- Classic Deer Sack – Blue – Lime Tree Kids
- Christmas Koala Santa Sack – Hey Mumma on Etsy
- Iggy Santa Sack – Country Road
- Mistletoe Christmas Canvas Gift Bag – In The Daylight on Hard To Find
Note: None of these are affiliate links. Just in case you were wondering.
Want more Calm to Conniption? Subscribe to my fortnightly newsletter and get some pretty freaking cool motivating mini posters to print yourself.